I am addicted to color in natural light, so with that said, no subject is discounted. The world is truly my canvas and my camera the brush.
"Subjective creativity" is inspiration that may be found in the love or hate of all things and be filtered by the soul of the beholder's vision of art and beauty.
So, good shooting to all ...God bless.
Find me at: http://fineartamerica.com
- +JPG+ since July 2009
- *12 hot photos
25 Jun 2013 — 21 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
41 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?