I am a geek living in the technology void known as Erie, PA. I escaped briefly after college to live in Florida, but Erie is where my high school sweetheart and wife stayed, so Erie is where I've returned.
I enjoy sports and, again, being a geek. Photography fits the geek mind well: there's enough technology to keep my interest and expand my artistic horizons at the same time, and with much less mess than paints, chalks, or the other typical art mediums.
I'm a father, a husband, and a guy.
Find me at: http://nslog.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?