I was reluctant to upload photos here. My friend explained why so much better than I ever could: "I can explain your hesitancy: your photos are a part of you. It's like you took a little piece of your soul along with each picture and it's very difficult to not only share it, but to put it up for judgment."
Yeah, that's pretty much it. :)
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
3 Jan 2010 — 18 views
3 Jan 2010 — 22 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?