I am a native Colorado artist currently living in Chicago. My work tends to surround this duality of forces :: the intersection between the natrual and human worlds. Each click of of the shutter represents an intersection of the two, at that very moment in time. I believe my best images capture this essence - fleeting moments of our interactions on the earth.
Find me at: http://iammatt.net
11 Oct 2009 — 74 views
11 Oct 2009 — 70 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?