I AM young and free and trying to be. I take what I see and shoot it, usually. I love learning new commands, new techniques, and new equipment. Being critiqued is amazing! Feedback, posi or negi, will always make you stronger! Just because you have terrible eyesight doesn't mean you can't see beautiful things. Every day I see more, I embrace the world with my eyes and my canon xti. I'm always down for a good time. xx
Find me at: http://www.christinathephotographer.com
9 Oct 2009 — 29 views, 1 favorite
9 Oct 2009 — 58 views, 1 favorite
9 Oct 2009 — 46 views, 1 favorite
10 Feb 2009 — 51 views, 2 favorites
10 Feb 2009 — 71 views, 1 favorite
10 Feb 2009 — 63 views, 1 favorite
10 Feb 2009 — 69 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?