I am an amateur photographer who picked up his first DSLR camera in the spring of 2008.
I absolutely love visual art, paintings, sculptures, and films, but I myself am hopeless at drawing, sketching, or painting. So photography is my creative outlet.
I am still figuring my way around things so comments are most welcome.
18 Aug 2010 — 34 views
18 Aug 2010 — 32 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?