The thrill of the shot. Trying to capture the beauty I see with my eye and compose it into a visual journal of my sights. It is a double edged sword. Being able to make the camera capture the vivid visual I see and also to use the camera to expand artistically what I can only imagine. This is a journey that I can not plan, lighting, composition, opportunity and the quest for all to happen at the same time.
Find me at: http://billbungard.com
- +JPG+ since March 2010
- *23 hot photos
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?