Simply put... I am in love with photography. I am just trying stuff out. I shoot mainly with my Canon Rebel XSi, but on occasion use my point-and-shoot as well. Most of my photos are what I see through the lens (except cropping) but learning to use Photoshop. I appreciate all honest feedback on my work.
♥ Please visit my photo essay on stories page ♥
All Images © Keiko Ehret
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?