I am a photographer, consultant and author based in the New York City area. For over 15 years, I've taught and consulted on the topics of digital output and color management for photographers and corporations.
I'm editor of ImagingBuffet.com, a photo tips/news site and I'm the author of two books: 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques: An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers and Pet Photography 101: Tips for Taking Better Photos of Your Dog or Cat.
Find me at: http://www.imagingbuffet.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?