I am a photographer, consultant and author based in the New York City area. For over 15 years, I've taught and consulted on the topics of digital output and color management for photographers and corporations.
I'm editor of ImagingBuffet.com, a photo tips/news site and I'm the author of two books: 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques: An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers and Pet Photography 101: Tips for Taking Better Photos of Your Dog or Cat.
Find me at: http://www.imagingbuffet.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?