I am a photographer that mainly uses film. I own two slrs, a Minolta and a Canon. I do all my editing in Photoshop. I have a digital point and shoot Canon, which is used sparingly. Someday, I will set-up my own darkroom.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
30 Jan 2010 — 80 views, 3 favorites
31 Dec 2009 — 78 views, 4 favorites
9 Dec 2009 — 32 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?