I am a photographer that mainly uses film. I own two slrs, a Minolta and a Canon. I do all my editing in Photoshop. I have a digital point and shoot Canon, which is used sparingly. Someday, I will set-up my own darkroom.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
30 Jan 2010 — 79 views, 3 favorites
31 Dec 2009 — 77 views, 4 favorites
9 Dec 2009 — 31 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?