I started with photography three years ago and was affected from many categories at the same time:
Different landscapes, flowers, modern architecture, abandoned buildings and bizarre shots from people.
In the near future I want to work with people who belong to disadvantaged groups.
I use the Eos 7D with some different lenses.
Find me at: http://www.ingo-dittmann-fotografie.de
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?