I am a student, interested in being a full time photographer and part-time activist.
I don't crop any of my pictures...unless there's something really distracting at one edge (or if there was just a white border that I couldn't stand). So what you're seeing is what's on the negative...except for that pesky white border my scanner loves.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Plain and Simple"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
240 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?