“In 1961 I shot at… society… I shot because it was fun and gave me a great feeling. I shot because I was fascinated to see the painting bleed and die. I shot for the sake of this magical moment. It was a moment of scorpion-like truth. White purity. Victim. Ready! Take aim! Fire! Red, yellow, blue, the painting weeps, the painting is dead. I have killed the painting. It has been reborn. War without victims.” – Niki de Saint Phalle
8 Jun 2010 — 30 views, 1 favorite
8 Jun 2010 — 22 views, 1 favorite
8 Jun 2010 — 15 views
8 Jun 2010 — 22 views
8 Jun 2010 — 10 views, 1 favorite
8 Jun 2010 — 11 views
8 Jun 2010 — 13 views, 1 favorite
7 Jun 2010 — 29 views
7 Jun 2010 — 25 views
7 Jun 2010 — 35 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?