“In 1961 I shot at… society… I shot because it was fun and gave me a great feeling. I shot because I was fascinated to see the painting bleed and die. I shot for the sake of this magical moment. It was a moment of scorpion-like truth. White purity. Victim. Ready! Take aim! Fire! Red, yellow, blue, the painting weeps, the painting is dead. I have killed the painting. It has been reborn. War without victims.” – Niki de Saint Phalle
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?