I am a 29 year old college student at University of Hawaii pursuing an undergrad degree in Global Environmental Science. I shot most all my photos on film with a minolta maxxum 5 SLR on fujifilm 200. I purchased a Canon XTi, but at the same time I love the suspense that shooting with film brings. The desire for instant gratification is one of the issues our society has. Nothing good comes from it. All photos on film unless denoted otherwise with very minimal adjustments.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
29 Oct 2009 — 76 views
23 Oct 2008 — 138 views
23 Oct 2008 — 133 views, 2 favorites
23 Sep 2008 — 117 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
318 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?