I am. You are. We is. Photography makes me happy.
I purchased my first SLR in 1988. After 20 years of fluctuating interest in the craft, I feel as if I'm finally producing images of the quality I hoped I might when I bought that Minolta X-700 two decades ago. I don't allow myself to become too giddy over it though, because I continue to see room for improvement. I figure another 20 years and I'll have it nailed. 'Til then I'll keep mashin' that button. Y'all be cool.
Find me at: http://jglide.shockfolio.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?