I am. You are. We is. Photography makes me happy.
I purchased my first SLR in 1988. After 20 years of fluctuating interest in the craft, I feel as if I'm finally producing images of the quality I hoped I might when I bought that Minolta X-700 two decades ago. I don't allow myself to become too giddy over it though, because I continue to see room for improvement. I figure another 20 years and I'll have it nailed. 'Til then I'll keep mashin' that button. Y'all be cool.
Find me at: http://jglide.shockfolio.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?