I am an engineer geophysicist working on tsunami modelling in Paris, France. I'm fond of photography for years and this town is a dream for photographs. I would like to have the opinion of specialists to improve the quality of my pictures. FYI, I'm using a Nikon D80 camera with different types of lense and a old compact camera Sony.
Enjoy my pictures and please let comments!!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
17 Jun 2008 — 113 views
14 May 2008 — 129 views, 1 favorite
14 May 2008 — 129 views
21 Apr 2008 — 155 views
21 Apr 2008 — 135 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
233 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?