I am an engineer geophysicist working on tsunami modelling in Paris, France. I'm fond of photography for years and this town is a dream for photographs. I would like to have the opinion of specialists to improve the quality of my pictures. FYI, I'm using a Nikon D80 camera with different types of lense and a old compact camera Sony.
Enjoy my pictures and please let comments!!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
17 Jun 2008 — 113 views
14 May 2008 — 128 views, 1 favorite
14 May 2008 — 126 views
21 Apr 2008 — 155 views
21 Apr 2008 — 134 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?