Although my parents are Americans, I grew up in Egypt, where I lived for 25 years. In Egypt I grew up in a house that shared space with my stepfather's commercial photography studio. It makes sense that I became a graphic designer, art director, and creative director.
I have since left the field, but I still enjoy taking photos. I shoot film using old-school manual K-Mount and Bronica medium format, and Canon EOS digital and film cameras.
Find me at: http://flickr.com
- +JPG+ since September 2013
- ¶1 published photo
8 Jul 2014 — 10 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Best of February 2015
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
480 Views » 1 Comment » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?