I am an amateur photographer with a day job running a promotional marketing agency. I have a curious eye and like to capture images whenever I have my D70 at my side.
I strive for real shots as I don't really know how to use photoshop anyway.
Find me at: http://mgphotoblog.blogspot.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?