I am a photographer from Chicago. Right now my biggest photography project that has been ongoing for three years is the Chicago Alley Project, which you can see on Amazon.com or at my website below. I also specialize in miniature photography.
Find me at: http://www.jamesspicer.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
84 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?