Photo of the Week winner Dec. 9, 2013
I love photographing almost everything I see.. but birds of every stripe and color fascinate me. They have given me some of my most rewarding moments with the camera. I appreciate the work that others share here and have been greatly inspired by many of your images!
"Take nothing but pictures.. Kill nothing but time.. Leave nothing but footprints.. To show you came by"
.. John Kay
- +JPG+ since March 2010
- *86 hot photos
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?