I was born in 1946 and graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. I completed two tours in Vietnam (68-70) with the First Air Cav. I am married (43 years) with two grown children and was working as a senior technical advisor to a large federal agency in the IT Department. Recently retired! Cameras include the Canon Powershot G9 and the Canon Digital Rebel XSi.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?