I was born in 1946 and graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. I completed two tours in Vietnam (68-70) with the First Air Cav. I am married (43 years) with two grown children and was working as a senior technical advisor to a large federal agency in the IT Department. Recently retired! Cameras include the Canon Powershot G9 and the Canon Digital Rebel XSi.
22 Aug 2008 — 3755 views
Not everyone likes these messy critters but many of us living in Maryland and Virginia think these wonderful creatures are the cat's meow!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
102 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
349 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?