I am a fanatical picture taker. I love to take pictures of just about anything, and I am thrilled that digital imaging has come to pass. I can now snap and shoot with no worries of waiting for them to be "developed".
I can't wait to learn how to use the camera that I bought 3 years ago!
I am so happy that I stumbled upon this site a few years ago. I have learned alot from the people and the pictures on this site.
Update-July 2011. Just bought the Nikon D5100 and am thrilled with it!
29 Nov 2008 — 47 views
21 Nov 2008 — 47 views
15 Nov 2008 — 35 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?