In his last seven years as a music photojournalist, Jared Polin has become nearly as recognizable on the live music scene as the artists and icons he’s captured in his photographs.
Polin’s energy and enthusiasm for the craft has allowed him to capture countless musicians in their various habitats – whether it’s live on stage in front of thousands, bouncing from city-to-city on tour buses, or at their most candid and intimate times, while writing and practicing their work in the priv
20 May 2010 — 66 views, 2 favorites
20 May 2010 — 177 views, 2 comments
19 May 2010 — 60 views, 3 favorites
19 May 2010 — 61 views, 3 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?