I used to be one of JPG's web developers, but now I'm just a participant. Or I will be again, once I get my scanner hooked back up to my computer. And get over the inertia of looking at stacks of negative sheets that need scanning. Damn film habit!
Find me at: http://7au.net
26 Sep 2008 — 4610 views
The refreshing color shift of red/purple.
6 Jan 2008 — 2341 views
The full story of what happened after the JPGers Ball, and what it's all about anyway.
5 Nov 2007 — 2033 views
I probably should have rolled the "let's all go to the lobby" intermission reel.
16 Oct 2007 — 1619 views
Olivia shot a photo essay at the faire I visited on my recent vacation.
21 Feb 2007 — 2670 views
Elea, Ted and I in South Tahoe, hiking up the hill across the street from our rented weekend house.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?