I’m addicted to the feeling that creativity gives me: eyes widen, distractions dissolve, hart quickens, I smile without realizing it and everything speed up… I feel optimistic again.
Nature is VERY important to me! I feel humble surrounded by it, feel at one with the elements around me and its beauty regularly dissolves my worries.
I all too often, despair at “mans” abuse of nature, in the so call “pursuit of progress, greed and selfishness”, but optimistically fe
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?