I’m a former full-time journalist turned nonprofit word nerd and freelancer. I’ve also been a boat salesman and hockey referee, thus completing a trifecta of often-detested professions. All that’s missing, I guess, is to become a professional baby seal clubber …
As for photography, I'm no pro. But I'm not afraid to push buttons and move dials until something cool happens. I'm about to jump into my first DLSR after abusing a Fuji S5200 superzoom for the past few years.
Find me at: http://www.wanderingjustin.blogspot.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?