I’m a former full-time journalist turned nonprofit word nerd and freelancer. I’ve also been a boat salesman and hockey referee, thus completing a trifecta of often-detested professions. All that’s missing, I guess, is to become a professional baby seal clubber …
As for photography, I'm no pro. But I'm not afraid to push buttons and move dials until something cool happens. I'm about to jump into my first DLSR after abusing a Fuji S5200 superzoom for the past few years.
Find me at: http://www.wanderingjustin.blogspot.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?