Hi, i'm a Mexican guy living in México City and i start to love the photography. I am learning jet with my Nikon D-40, lens 18-55mm and i like to take photos of almost anything ... i hope you like it!
I have like 5 years making semi-professional video but this is my first time with this kind of cameras. I would like to learn of you if you want to teach me a little bit.
I have a little bit more photos in my website
¡Hasta la vista!
Find me at: http://www.javierogo.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?