Always enjoyed photography since I was a 11 year old bike riding girl in San Francisco. My dad purchased Honeywell Pentex camera and I was hooked. I slowly migrated to just taking snap shots because of life moving so fast going to school etc.... I have several cameras, but now I am back with my Nikon D90 camera. SO I am learning and enjoying it!
19 May 2011 — 5 views, 1 favorite
19 May 2011 — 8 views, 1 favorite
19 May 2011 — 5 views
19 May 2011 — 4 views
15 May 2011 — 2 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
374 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?