Always enjoyed photography since I was a 11 year old bike riding girl in San Francisco. My dad purchased Honeywell Pentex camera and I was hooked. I slowly migrated to just taking snap shots because of life moving so fast going to school etc.... I have several cameras, but now I am back with my Nikon D90 camera. SO I am learning and enjoying it!
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?