I'm a freelance digital photographer in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Photography has been a large dream of mine since I was a child. My passion is conceptual photography and the art of portrait.
Also, ontemporary wet plate artists/alchemists Justin Brockey and Angie Pember Brockey use the historical photographic process that was the primary photographic method in the early 1850s until the late 1880s. All plates are hand made.
If you are interested in my photography I'm available for photoshoots and co
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?