I'm fascinated by every aspect of photography, but most of all I find my inspiration comes from the medium’s ability to tell a story.With each photo I take I try to keep the narrative one of the major focuses.
Currently I'm starting a portrait and wedding photography business in Washington, Missouri called C&J Photography. Please feel free to visit our site an CandJPhotographs.com and let us know what you think.
Find me at: http://CandJPhotographs.com
12 Sep 2012 — 13 views, 1 favorite
26 Jul 2012 — 6 views, 1 favorite
23 Jul 2012 — 6 views, 3 favorites
11 Jul 2012 — 12 views, 1 favorite
9 Jul 2012 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?