JP's work is as diverse emotionally as geographically. From barren Manhattan housing projects, to primitive grass hut villages of Cambodia to paved streets in the Dominican Republic, the common bond shared by Candelier's photos is his dedication to preserving the mood of his subjects over a devotion to formal technique or photography "rules".
His images are undisturbed, candid, truthful reflections of life as it naturally occurs.
Find me at: http://flickr.com
18 Dec 2008 — 239 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?