I am a serious amateur photographer totally in love with landscape and travel photography. I shoot 100% digital with a Nikon d800 and a Leica d-lux 4. I print my photos on an Epson Photo Color Stylus 1280. I have taken pictures since I was a kid and it is my absolute favortite thing on earth to do. I hope to meet others who like photography too.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
391 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?