I am Julio Monsalve. Born in Colombia in 1993 but currently living in U.S. I am relatively an amateur who has recently discovered a hidden talent and passion in the beautiful art of photography. I don't see photography just as field in art but also as a science. In my opinion being a photographer is very much like being a psychologist where you first have to get the image to speak to you before it opens up and speak to other. I appreciate sincere and constructive feedback. Thank you before hand.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?