I am Julio Monsalve. Born in Colombia in 1993 but currently living in U.S. I am relatively an amateur who has recently discovered a hidden talent and passion in the beautiful art of photography. I don't see photography just as field in art but also as a science. In my opinion being a photographer is very much like being a psychologist where you first have to get the image to speak to you before it opens up and speak to other. I appreciate sincere and constructive feedback. Thank you before hand.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?