I am a young semi-professional photographer. I like to do a lot of experimenting with my photography, and trying to find a story behind what I am photographing. I am here on JPG for as much honest critique as I can get. Trust me I don't get offended, I just like to know what people think of my work both the good and the bad. I by no means expect everyone to love or even like all or any of my work. So if you are taking the time to view my photography, Thank You!
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
97 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?