Canadian based photographer, born in Ontario, Canada.
When shooting I am constantly reminded that chance and change are always around us, hidden in our everyday static world. My hunger to find that unique beauty allows myself to explore our environment with fresh eyes. When I'm looking through the lens, it creates a fevered curiosity waiting for the moment when movement and expression blend together
to form the quality of an accident.
Find me at: http://www.josephdavidphotography.com
8 Oct 2006 — 1692 views, 6 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?