PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW WORK, IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST, LET ME KNOW, THE TRIP WAS EXPENSIVE AND I HOPE MY PIECES ARE WORTH IT.
I AM A NEW LONDON COUNTY PUNK WITH AN EYE FOR BEAUTY. DID FINE ARTS ALL MY LIFE AND I APPLY WHAT I LEARNED TO MY PHOTOS. PHOTOGRAPHY AND PLAYING MUSIC ARE MY PASSIONS.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I DO SELL PRINTS OF MY SHOTS. NONE OF THEM ARE EDITED IN ANY WAY, THE COLORS ARE COMPLETELY NATURAL NO MATTER HOW OFF THEY SEEM.
3 Jun 2013 — 9 views
3 Jun 2013 — 4 views
3 Jun 2013 — 14 views, 1 favorite
1 Jun 2013 — 6 views
1 Jun 2013 — 9 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?