I am a native of Maine and now live clear across the country, in Oregon. My husband, who checks out JPG frequently, suggested I put photos on here. I am amazed at the detail and beauty in the things God has created in this world. I particularly like taking pictures of flowers, but also enjoy shooting landscapes and children. When I take photos, I look for many things, some being design, contrast, color, and texture.Sometimes I even try to capture an emotional perspective.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
233 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?