I am a native of Maine and now live clear across the country, in Oregon. My husband, who checks out JPG frequently, suggested I put photos on here. I am amazed at the detail and beauty in the things God has created in this world. I particularly like taking pictures of flowers, but also enjoy shooting landscapes and children. When I take photos, I look for many things, some being design, contrast, color, and texture.Sometimes I even try to capture an emotional perspective.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?