"A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety." – Ansel Adams
I love capturing “life” with light… I have a deep respect for those things that have weathered time and still remain if only to tell a story.
27 Sep 2011 — 15 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?