I am Jan Verbeke, living in Belgium. I'm not a professional (yet). To get closer to what professionals do, I've started last year a 3 years course.
I've always been fascinated by pictures. Maybe that's a cliche, but I'm curious to know what people (=photographers) feel just before they take a picture and why they take a picture. It's not easy to let people feel what you feel as a photographer.
You can even go further as a photographer, and try to bring about a certain feeling.
Find me at: http://pictures.fotoverbeke.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
90 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
251 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?