I am Jan Verbeke, living in Belgium. I'm not a professional (yet). To get closer to what professionals do, I've started last year a 3 years course.
I've always been fascinated by pictures. Maybe that's a cliche, but I'm curious to know what people (=photographers) feel just before they take a picture and why they take a picture. It's not easy to let people feel what you feel as a photographer.
You can even go further as a photographer, and try to bring about a certain feeling.
Find me at: http://pictures.fotoverbeke.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?