I am Jan Verbeke, living in Belgium. I'm not a professional (yet). To get closer to what professionals do, I've started last year a 3 years course.
I've always been fascinated by pictures. Maybe that's a cliche, but I'm curious to know what people (=photographers) feel just before they take a picture and why they take a picture. It's not easy to let people feel what you feel as a photographer.
You can even go further as a photographer, and try to bring about a certain feeling.
Find me at: http://pictures.fotoverbeke.com
12 Mar 2008 — 119 views, 1 favorite
9 Mar 2008 — 107 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?