As a child I watched my father, a recognized member of the Hudson River School of painting, mix his pallet to bring out the light in his landscapes. I'm not satisfied to simply snap a great shot. Digital photography and increasingly more advanced editing software and techniques have given me a light pallet of my own.
Most of my work is hanging at the Waterstone in Ashland. My second show.
Find me at: http://www.jebsphotos.com
25 Feb 2010 — 160 views, 6 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?