I have taken pictures since I was eight. Learned in High School to call them Photographs also learned to develop film and print images (not pictures). I went off into the world devouring tidbits of information whenever possible. Many years later and countless paying jobs I still feel my work sucks. But it reality doesn't because you tell me it is great and I love you for it.
Find me at: http://jeffearlyphotography.com
- +JPG+ since February 2010
22 Jan 2015 — 9 views, 2 favorites
22 Jan 2015 — 8 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?