Jeffery Paul Bennett
My name is Jeffery Bennett but my friends call me " Beach Bum" I consider myself to be an Avid Photographer. I was bitten by the photo bug at the early age of 16 when I bought my first Kodak 110 film camera & have been smitten ever since. I got into Digital Photography close to 10 years ago and am loving every moment of it. I live, eat and breath Photography and I always will. I am orginally from Clearwater, Florida but now live in Sheboygan,Wisconsin just a few blocks away from Lake Michigan!
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?